We know how privacy can become your biggest worry while operating over the internet. At Influenzer, we take your privacy concerns very seriously. Please read our policies below to understand and control how we collect, share, and use your information.
First, the short and ‘easy to understand’ version –
1. Your personal information is safe with us.
2. We will never sell your information to any third party.
3. We will never use your personal information for any other purpose other than that specified in this policy without your consent.
4. We & our clients may collect and use your information for data tracking and statistical purposes.
Read on for the detailed version -
(b) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who enter and/or use the website, either to put up content or to view such content that has been put up.
(d)“Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 3.
(e)“Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the owner of the website.
At the time of registration/signing up to be a member, You have to fill in Your Personal Information in order to obtain an account, which can be used subsequently to log into the website, if You want to post content on the website or other social networking sites regarding the products sole on the website. However, if You want to view already existing content, You need not register and provide Personal Information associated with the same. If You choose to simply view the site without performing any searches or surveys, we will not collect any personal information from You. However, we may collect Behavioural Information as well as Indirect Information. The former includes information as to how Our site is used by You, in the form of the pages of the site visited by You, Your IP address browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. Such information is necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving Our services. The latter includes information regarding Your usage of third party sites. This includes:
1. details of the web pages You have viewed
2. the hyperlinks You have clicked
3. details from social networking sites (where You have linked Your social networking site to Your BzzAgent account); and
4. the websites You visited before arriving at Our site.
In all other cases, we will collect Personal Information from You. This includes:
1. Your name
2. Your home and mailing addresses
3. Your e-mail address
4. Your username, which You use to access the website
5. Your date of birth
6. Your household income
7. Your family composition (e.g., details of children)
8. Your ethnicity (in jurisdictions where it is permissible by law to ask for the same)
9. Your gender
10.The results of the surveys undertaken by You relating to issues such as personality, values, attitudes, interests, and health & lifestyle; and
11.Other psychographic information (e.g., whether You agree or disagree with certain value statements or behaviours)
CONSENT TO USE THE INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we gather on the Site for the following purposes:
Individual user information
1. To enable Our services to reach You. We may provide information of any offers, schemes or any other data that would be of interest of relevance to You.
2. To answer adequately any query or questions You may have and to contact You for other purposes including Your opinion of products/services offered on the website, and to take Your suggestions in order to improve the user experience.
3. To understand which campaign would be most relevant and interesting to You as a User and evaluating them accordingly
4. In order that We may be able to deliver the product hampers/samples and other such products to You, if You have so asked for it.
5. To comply with the applicable laws; and
6. To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any illegal activities, including fraud, potential threats to the physical or any other type of safety of a person, violations of Our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information about all visitors collectively
Information such as the area of the Website most visited by Our users, maximum services used by them, etc., are collected on an overall and consolidated basis. This is used by Us to determine what is most popular among our users so that the website experience can be tailor-made to their needs. We may also use this information for the purposes of complying with the applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may share Your personal information with other companies that are part of Our group of companies so that they can provide You with products and services that are more likely to be suited to You. We disclose the information to the third parties in the method specified below, including, but not limited to:
1. Disclosing the content posted by You on the website, including the answers to the surveys and the campaigns, in order that subsequent viewers may obtain information about the products present.
2. We will share your personal information with our clients, in a generic way by registering with our website you have provided your approval for the same.
3. We promise we will not share any personal information which will allow our client company to identify you as an individual.
For example : We will say that a member of the age 21 years, female, who lives in Bangalore has this opinion about your product.
We will not disclose your full name, email id, mailing address or any details to disclose your identity.
4. We will share Your mailing address only with our shipping company who will deliver the product on our behalf.
5. Disclosure may be legally required to a company or a party who acquires Out business units by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of Our assets. Such sale will be notified to you, in order that You can take an informed decision whether or not to continue using the Website.
6. We disclose information if legally required to do so, pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the information to:
(a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
(b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
(c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or
(d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
Advertisements, hyperlinks and other marketing tools may be present on the Website which will lead the User to other resources and content. Such links are not under Our control and no liability in this regard can be attributed to Us. We shall not be responsible for the collection of any Personal Information or any other information by Third Parties. Any loss or damage caused to you by the disclosure of such information by Third Parties themselves shall not render us liable in any manner whatsoever. We advise you to read the Privacy Policies of those respective Third Parties before you contract with them for any products/services.
The following information is not collected by Us:
1. Sensitive personal data password of Your e-mail account, password of Your account on the website
2. Financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details
3. Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA
4. Any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature; without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law.
Viewership of Your Personal Information on the Website can be customized by you by using the 'Settings' page of the Website. Such information can also be updated or changed or removed from the Website. You may also remove your account and dissociate yourself from the Website, following which there will be no communication from Us to You.
We reserve the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The revised policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification. If you continue to use your account and/or access the website even after any such changes have been made, it would be deemed to be an implied consent to the changed policy.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
There is no assurance from our side that any information, including Personal Information, will never be disclosed to any party in ways not otherwise described in this policy. You agree not to hold Us liable for any disclosure of any information relating or relevant to You to any other party, and absolve Us of any culpability in this regard. You are ultimately responsible for any and all information posted by You on the Website.